Trek Demo Weekend - 29th & 30th October
Posted on 10th October 2022 at 13:48
Be among the first to ride the new Fuel EXe, as well as a host of other high spec machines from Trek’s e-bike and analogue line-up, at our Trek Demo Weekend on October 29 and 30.
This is your chance to try out Trek’s Rail 9, Slash 8, Fuel EX 8, Top Fuel 5 and Fuel EXe 9.7 for a great value £20 each – proceeds from which will go to the fantastic local charity Ryedale Special Families
Fuel EXe is a brand new, game-changing electric bike which delivers just the right amount of assist from a virtually silent motor. Find out why this machine is making waves in the industry in the blog from our sister store Big Bear Bikes here. This is also an opportunity to try before you buy, so you can choose to hit the dedicated demo weekend trail route at your own pace on a variety of bikes and see which you like best.
Trek’s experts will be on hand to answer your questions and you can get advice from our team, who will be on hand throughout the weekend. There will also be exclusive offers to people who take part. Bookings are now open so we urge you to reserve your ride now, before all the slots are taken.
How to book – read carefully!
1. Go to our bike hire page, using the link below.
2. Choose October 29 or 30 (or the bikes will appear unavailable).
3. Choose your time slot and ensure 50 minutes duration is selected.
4. Select your bike and size. Add to cart.
5. Add more bikes if required.
On receipt of your confirmation email, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us your weight so we can correctly set up the bike's suspension for your demo ride. This is essential to ensure you get the very best out of your demo experience.
Terms and conditions
• Hire costs £20 per demo bike. So three bikes demoed = £60.
• If you buy a bike (any bike), you will be refunded the demo charge(s) at Big Bear Bikes or Dalby Forest Cycle Hub.
• All riders are limited to one demo ride per model for the whole weekend. For example,
a Fuel EXe can't be block booked out by one rider for 4x back-to-back sessions for £80.
• Riders must arrive at least 20 mins early to register and prove their ID before their scheduled ride. Registration is in the Dalby Forest Cycle Hub showroom.
• All demo rides are for 50 mins max to allow preparation and hand-over of the bike to the next rider.
• All the bikes are fitted with 'flat' pedals as standard. If you prefer a different pedal, please bring them with you.
Share this post: