We are delighted to be working with Trek, one of the World’s best cycle companies for our hire bike fleet.
We offer a full range of top quality hire bikes including hardtails, full-suspension and electric bikes. Families are also well catered for with a great range of kids’ bikes, tag-alongs, trailers, baby seats and balance bikes. Each hire includes a helmet and back-up kit at no extra cost.
To avoid disappointment, please call 01751 460585 to reserve your bike(s) in advance and let us know the height of the rider(s). If we are unable to answer your call, please leave a message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
|Hire Charges||1.5 hrs||3 hrs||Full
|Adult Hardtail MTB||£17||£25||£32|
|*Adult Full Suspension MTB – * must be pre-booked||N/A||£36||£50|
|Young Riders MTB Hardtail 27.5″ wheels||£12||£17||£22|
|Children’s MTB Hardtail (20″/24″/26”wheels)||£10||£14||£20|
|Electric MTB Hardtail||£26||£38||£50|
|Electric Full Suspension MTB *||£30||£45||£60|
|Tag-a-long when fitted to hire bike||£9||£13||£20|
|Baby seat (1 to 4 years)||£5||£10||£15|
Here are some important things to remember:
- Please make sure you bring along some Photo ID (passport or driving licence) as security
- Card payments are accepted
- Helmet, inner tube, tyre levers, multi-tool and pump are included in the hire charge
- If inner tubes are used, they are charged at RRP for that particular tube
- Over 18’s must sign for and supervise under 16 year olds
- 16 and 17 year olds can ride unsupervised but cannot supervise under 16’s
- All bikes are to be returned by 4pm each day.