There has been a marked increase in the popularity of electrically assisted cycles over the last few years and to meet that demand, we are able to offer a range of e-bikes, both for on and off-road use, to enable more visitors to enjoy cycling in Dalby Forest.
Our fleet of top quality e-bikes from Trek includes women specific models and ranges from trekking bikes for tarmac and light-off road riding to e-bikes suitable for the Red/Black and World Cup routes.
To avoid disappointment, please call 01751 460585 to reserve your bike(s) in advance and let us know the height of the rider(s). If we are unable to answer your call, please leave a message or email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
|Electric Bike Hire Charges||1.5 hrs||3 hrs||Full
|Electric MTB Hardtail||£26||£38||£50|
|Electric Full Suspension MTB * Pre-booking essential||£30||£45||£60|
Here are some important things to remember:
- Please make sure you bring along some Photo ID (passport or driving licence) as security
- Card payments are accepted
- Helmet, inner tube, tyre levers, multi-tool and pump are included in the hire charge
- If inner tubes are used, they are charged at RRP for that particular tube
- Over 18’s must sign for and supervise under 16 year olds
- 16 and 17 year olds can ride unsupervised but cannot supervise under 16’s
- All bikes are to be returned by 4pm each day.